You can invite users to access your shared folders via AOBox and define their role.
Users you invite on AOBox must log in to access your content. They must log in with an account associated with the email address you used to invite them. This account can be:
- a social or professional account at a provider supported by AOBox
- an AOBox account with login and password authentication that your guests sign up for
AOBox supports the following social and professional account providers:
- personal accounts (Outlook, Live, Hotmail)
- professional accounts (Office 365, also known as Azure AD)
To invite users to collaborate via AOBox:
1. From a shared folder, press Add users in the action bar.
- Guests will have access to the folder and its subfolders.
- If you share a subfolder, guests will have access to the folder, its subfolders and the parent folder structure you already shared. To restrict access to a subfolder of your shared folder, share it from the AOBox Share homepage.
2. Enter the email address of each user you want to invite, or copy-paste a list of email addresses.
Note: AOBox doesn't support Google groups or mailing lists.
3. Select the role for the users: reader, writer or uploader. Learn more: User roles and actions.
4. Press Add.
5. A success message appears at the bottom left of your screen when the modifications have been applied.
6. The users you added receive an email inviting them to open your folder.
Note: Guests can also access the newly shared folder by refreshing their AOBox Explore page.