To download the content of a folder that an AOBox user has shared with you:
1. Open the folder by selecting Open folder button in the AOBox invitation email (see Log into AOBox Explore and access shared content).
2. If required, navigate to a subfolder. The current path is displayed in the breadcrumb. Press the name of any folder in the breadcrumb to display it in the view.
3. Press the download button next to the file you want to download. A message in the bottom left of the screen indicates that your download is about to start.
4. Wait for your download to complete.
Note: Google files are automatically converted to these formats when you download them:
- Microsoft Word .docx for Google Docs
- Microsoft Excel .xlsx for Google Sheets
- Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx for Google Slides
- SVG file for Google Drawings
Note: Google files larger than 10 MB can't be converted and downloaded. Ask the owner to convert the file to the required format and place it in the shared folder.