As an AOBox owner, you can:
|Access the Manage users pop-up|
|Remove a user from a shared folder|
|Change a user's role on a shared folder|
|Set a sharing expiration for a user|
Access the Manage users pop-up
1. Open a shared folder.
2. To access the options for managing users, you can:
- select More actions > Manage users
- press Manage users in the Shared with pop-up
The users who currently have access to the shared folder through AOBox are displayed in the Manage users pop-up. AOBox recovers their name and avatar (if defined).
Note: If you shared your folder with users via Google Drive, these users aren't displayed in AOBox.
Remove a user from a shared folder
1. In the Manage users pop-up, press the trash button next to the user you want to remove.
2. To reinstate a user you removed, press the back button next to the user.
3. Press Save. A success message appears at the bottom of the pop-up.
Note: The user no longer has access to the shared folder and its subfolders.
Change a user's role on a shared folder
1. In the Manage users pop-up, select a new role from the drop-down menu next to the user.
Learn more: User roles and actions.
2. Press Save. A success message appears at the bottom of the pop-up.
Note: The user's new role applies to the shared folder and its subfolders.
Tip: You can activate notifications so you're notified whenever a guest uploads content in your folder.
Set a sharing expiration for a user
You can limit how long each of your guests can access your shared folders.
Note: You can also set a sharing expiration at the folder level.
1. In the Manage users pop-up, press the Set expiration button next to the required user.
2. Enter a date in the field. After this date, the user will no longer have access to any shared folders in AOBox.
Note: You can change the date of the sharing expiration at any time before the currently defined date.
3. To remove a defined sharing expiration, press Cancel expiration next to the required user.
4. Press Save.