Supported web browsers
AOBox supports the following web browsers:
- Chrome (last two major versions)
- Firefox (last two major versions)
- Safari (latest version only)
- Edge (latest version only)
- Internet Explorer (version 11)
Prerequisites to share content
To share folders with others, you must have a Google Account.
Prerequisites to access shared content
To access shared content, you must be invited via AOBox. You will receive an invitation email.
After receiving your invitation email, to access shared folders, you don’t need to have a Google Account. However, you must log in with an account associated with the email address that was used to invite you to access shared content.
This account can be:
- a social or professional account at a provider supported by AOBox
- an AOBox account with login and password authentication that you sign up for
AOBox supports the following social and professional account providers:
- personal accounts (Outlook, Live, Hotmail)
- professional accounts (Office 365, also known as Azure AD)