When you give guests write-access to a folder via AOBox, they upload content in your name. This means that new content uploaded by your guests will be seen as updated (and owned) by you in Google Drive.
You can export a list of activities for each folder you share. This allows you to track the activities of guests and also actions triggered by AOBox such as sharing expirations in your shared folders.
1. To export the activities of a folder:
- From the AOBox Share page, press the Activity button. A message opens indicating that all your folder activities will be exported.
- From a shared folder, select More actions > Activity. A message appears indicating that you receive an email notification.
2. Go to your email inbox and open the email.
Note: If you exported all your folder activities from the AOBox share page, you receive one email per folder.
3. Follow the link to the activity Google sheet.
First section of the activity Google sheet
Middle section of the activity Google sheet
Last section of the activity Google sheet
The activity Google sheet records details when guests:
- access the folder
- download files
- upload files
- try to upload files without success
It records details when you (the owner):
- share the folder via AOBox
- invite users to a folder
- change the role of a user
- remove a user from a folder
- set or cancel a sharing expiration on a folder or a guest
It also records details when the sharing expiration on a folder or guest is reached.
Note: Some columns in the Google sheet (such as OwnerID, FileName, FileMimeType, FileSize) are empty for actions carried out before the AOBox release of June 2018.