Dear AOBox users,
We’re pleased to announce a new version of AOBox!
This version is a public beta. AOBox will be available for free during the beta. After the public release (planned for 22 May 2018), users can purchase AOBox for a fee.
Since May 2017, you’ve been sending us more and more feedback on AOBox and we really appreciate it. You can now make your feature requests directly in our AOBox community.
In this new version you’ll find an improvement to one of our major features, that many of you have asked for: to be able to download and upload big files. We hope you enjoy it!
Download and upload files up to 500 MB
With this new release, your AOBox guests can download and upload big files (up to 500 MB).
Once the action is completed (it may take a while for big files), the folder content is still automatically refreshed and uploaded files will appear.
We made some changes to the Share content homepage to improve your experience of AOBox:
- by default, folders are sorted by the most recent date they were shared
- you can sort your folders by name, in alphabetical order
In the next release, we’ve planned to:
- make it easier to use the audit log, using a spreadsheet instead of .csv
- display only Team Drive folders that you’re organizer of, to be able to share them quickly with AOBox
- improve the interface with access to support and documentation
- fix some bugs when using AOBox in Internet Explorer
If you have any feedback or issues, you can submit a ticket on our support site.
Thank you in advance and enjoy this new version! We look forward to hearing what you think.
The AOBox Team