Dear AOBox users,
We’re pleased to announce a new version of AOBox!
Our aim is to make it even easier to use AOBox and to add more sharing features. In this release we’ve:
- improved the feature for monitoring your audit logs
- made it easier to share your Team Drives
- simplified the way your guests can access your shared folders
We hope you enjoy it!
Audit log improvements
In AOBox, if you press the Export audit log button, a dedicated spreadsheet is now created and shared with you. You can open this spreadsheet from the Google Drive notification you received or from Shared with me in Google Drive.
All the information below can be managed and filtered for your data analysis:
New Team Drive picker
Two releases ago we introduced the support of Team Drives in AOBox. We’ve improved this feature by adding our own Team Drive picker that allows you to access only the Team Drives you are organizer of.
You can use the Team Drive picker to:
- navigate through view your Team Drives and their subfolders
- get back to parent folders if required, via the breadcrumb
Note: Currently, the search option is not available in our Team Drive picker but we are working on it for one of the next releases.
Easier access for your guests
Your guests can now easily access your shared folders.
- Guests still receive an email notification to announce that a new folder has been shared with them and by whom, but they just have to open or refresh their AOBox Explore space to see the new folder.
- When you’re working “live” with your guests, the exchanges and discussions are easier.
- Later, if your guests need to access your shared folder directly, they still can use the link in the email notification.
You can now access our website or contact our support, directly from your AOBox Share space.
We’ve also fixed some bugs when using AOBox in Internet Explorer.
In the next release, we’ve planned to add sharing expiration settings for guests and folders.
The new version of AOBox will be rolling out on 20 June 2018.
Have a new feature idea or request for AOBox? Continue to share your ideas in our community.