AOBox allows Google users and non-Google users to share content and collaborate.
AOBox is secure for:
Want to share Google content with non-Google users? How do you make sure you do it securely?
As a Google user, you can securely share your Google content with non-Google users using AOBox. Your content remains secure with AOBox.
Be sure it's your guests who access your content
- With AOBox, you're sure it's the owner of the email address you used to share your content who accesses it.
- Your guests identify themselves with a popular service provider (Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft or Google) or via their AOBox account.
- You manage who has access to your shared folders.
- You choose whether each guest has read or write permissions on your content.
- You can set sharing expirations for folders and individual guests.
- You can access the details of all guest activity on your shared folders, so you can see all the changes made to the files and folders you have shared.
Keep your content in Google Drive
- Your shared files and folders remain within the G Suite environment.
- Any content your non-Google users add to your workspace is also stored in your G Suite environment.
Received a sharing invitation? Wondering whether it's secure?
When you receive an invitation to access content through AOBox, you can be sure that you can securely access this content.
You identify yourself with a popular service provider (Facebook, LinkedIn, Microsoft or Google) or by logging into AOBox directly. This way, only you (and any other guests invited by the owner) can access the shared content.