As an AOBox owner, you can limit how long each of your shared folders is accessible by guests.
Note: You can also set a sharing expiration for individual guests.
1. From the AOBox Share homepage, select the required folder and press Set expiration.
Alternatively, from shared a folder, select More actions > Sharing expiration.
2. In the Sharing expiration pop-up, enter the required date.
On this date:
- the folder will no longer be displayed in your list of shared folders
- no guests will be able to access this folder
- if your shared folder is a Team Drive, it becomes available for another Manager to share
Note: You can change the date of the sharing expiration at any time before the currently defined date.
3. Press Apply.
4. To cancel a defined sharing expiration date, press Cancel expiration.
Note: If you cancel a sharing expiration on a Team Drive, it becomes available for another Manager to share.