As a G Suite admin, you can fully deploy AOBox for the all users in your domains.
Installing the G Suite Marketplace App AOBox grants a domain-wide permission for AOBox. Your end-users won't have to grant permissions individually to access AOBox.
Note: You must be a G Suite super admin to install the G Suite Marketplace App AOBox.
1. Access the AOBox domain-wide deployment application on Google Apps Marketplace.
2. Press Domain install.
3. Press Continue in the Domain wide install pop-up. You're prompted to log into your Google account.
4. In the permissions pop-up, select the domain to which you want to deploy AOBox.
Note: The drop-down menu lists all the domains for which you are G Suite admin.
6. Press Accept to grant AOBox the listed permissions. Learn more: Required permissions for AOBox.
7. Press Done in the confirmation message.
As a G Suite admin, you can press Launch in the the G Suite marketplace screen to open AOBox directly.
To access AOBox, you and your end-users can:
- go to the apps launcher and select AOBox
- select a file or folder in Google Drive, right-click and select Open with > AOBox