As a G Suite admin, you can fully deploy AOBox for the all users in your domains.
Installing the G Suite Marketplace App AOBox grants a domain-wide permission for AOBox. Your end-users won't have to grant permissions individually to access AOBox.
– You must be a G Suite super admin to install the G Suite Marketplace App AOBox.
– If you want to manage all your domain users in the same AOBox subscription, the My Account subscription manager must first register your domain in My Account.
1. Access the AOBox domain-wide deployment application on Google Apps Marketplace.
2. Press Domain install.
3. Press Continue in the Domain wide install pop-up. You're prompted to log into your Google Account.
4. In the permissions pop-up, select the domain to which you want to deploy AOBox.
Note: The drop-down menu lists all the domains for which you are G Suite admin.
6. Press Accept to grant AOBox the listed permissions. Learn more: Required permissions for AOBox.
7. Press Done in the confirmation message.
As a G Suite admin, you can press Launch in the the G Suite marketplace screen to open AOBox directly.
To access AOBox, you and your end-users can:
- go to the apps launcher and select AOBox
- select a file or folder in Google Drive, right-click and select Open with > AOBox