If AOBox is deployed to your domain, you must manage licenses and users centrally in your domain. This means that individual AOBox owners in your domain have seamless access to AOBox without having to start a trial or purchase licenses.
When you start a free AOBox trial, you become the AOBox subscription manager in My Account, the platform where you can purchase and manage AOBox subscriptions. Only the AOBox subscription manager can manage and pay for licenses in your domain.
Note: As the AOBox subscription manager, you don't have to consume an AOBox license yourself. When you start a free trial, a license is automatically assigned to you, but you can remove it and assign it to someone else. You'll still have access to AOBox subscription management in My Account.
|Start a free trial|
|Add licenses and invite users|
|As a user, accept an invitation to AOBox|
Start a free trial
1. Access AOBox and sign in with Google. The AOBox for Free for 30 days pop-up opens.
2. Enter your details and press Start free trial.
A confirmation message appears, indicating that you have free access to AOBox for 30 days.
Note: Alternatively, you can start a trial directly from My Account.
Add licenses and invite users
1. From AOBox, press Subscribe.
You're directed to My Account.
Note: You're recommended to enter your payment details to make sure your users continue to have access to AOBox when your free trial ends.
2. Press Manage subscription.
All AOBox owners are listed in the Manage users tab. Currently, you are the only user.
3. Press Change subscription.
4. Enter the number of licenses you want to add and press Update subscription.
Your Resources usage table is updated, which shows the quotas available for your subscription.
Important: The quotas are calculated for your subscription, not for individual users. In the example below, there are three licenses and 30 folders available. If one user shares 28 folders, the other users will be able to share only one folder each.
5. To invite other users, open the Manage invitations tab and press Invite users.
7. Enter a list of email addresses separated by commas. Then press Send invites.
A list of the invitations you sent is displayed. If required, you can cancel an invitation.
1. Open the Manage users tab.
2. Press the Remove user button next to the user whose license you want to revoke.
3. Press Yes in the confirmation message. The user is removed from the list of users and can no longer access AOBox through your subscription.
Important: If you are the AOBox subscription manager, you can revoke your own license. You won't have access to AOBox, but you will still have access to the AOBox subscription management in My Account.
As a user, accept an invitation to AOBox
When users are invited to use AOBox, they receive an email notification.
1. As a user, press Accept invitation in the email.
2. You are then directed to My Account. Press Accept.
3. Press Back to AOBox. AOBox opens and you can start sharing folders.