Dear AOBox users,
Here’s a heads up about two new features that we’ve added to AOBox!
Set up content notifications
Instead of checking AOBox to see if the files you’re waiting for have been updated, you can now set up automatic notifications that let you know when new content has been uploaded.
Save time and finish your work faster with AOBox notifications
- Open a folder and select Activate notifications from the More actions menu.
- One or more of your Guests uploads a new file or a new version of a file in this folder.
- You get a daily alert that shows all the new content that’s been uploaded so you don’t miss any updates.
- Follow the link in your email notification to access the folder and find the new content.
Your new content is now highlighted in the AOBox interface:
Notification of new content: folders
Notification of new content: files
Manage your RFPs with AOBox
With AOBox, collecting responses to requests for proposals (RFPs) has never been easier:
- Set your Guests’ access permissions to Uploader, so they can securely upload their proposal without being able to see any other proposals.
- With the new notifications feature, you can receive alerts when you have new proposals to review.
- Automatically disable access to your RFP folder after the deadline has passed with AOBox’s customizable expiration dates.
We want your Guests to start collaborating with you right away, so we added a new help menu for them in case they run into trouble.
You can also discover the new AOBox tour where you can learn how to use AOBox in four easy steps.
Coming soon: New interface to manage your AOBox subscription
Discover a totally new interface to manage your AOBox subscription! You'll find exactly the same features, but it will be easier to update your plan and invite other Owners to your subscription.
Learn more: What are quotas?
Have a new feature idea or request for AOBox? Don’t hesitate to send us your feedback!
The AOBox Team